CAn't inject dlls!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
CAn't inject dlls!
help me pleae
/msg2short
That's because some hacks are been patched from the game devolpers.
So that dll hack is unusable, u may can try with other newer hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyber_space View Post
help me pleae
/msg2short
Please specify any error or why not.
Possible Solutions:
- Install microsoft redistributable c++ 2010
- Disable DEP.
- Make sure it isn't patched.
- Make sure you run as admin.
- Use another injector.
- Make sure you haven't used a bad/corrupt .dll.
- Did you inject in the good process

~ Thijz
Thanks for the reply man, I owe you one. I will test the hack now.
I dont even know how to inject "/
Quote Originally Posted by PinkPepper View Post
I dont even know how to inject "/
Link.... ^^
With the dll injector your using is there a way I can inject the dll and keep it like it for as long as I like without closing the window?
Quote Originally Posted by Fruiturtle View Post
With the dll injector your using is there a way I can inject the dll and keep it like it for as long as I like without closing the window?
Only possible if the DLL was programmed to be uninjected (Most DLLs aren't as it's rather unnecessary since options can usually be disabled)
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?