Thread Deleted? For External Links?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Thread Deleted? For External Links?
Hello! So my thread was posted in the CoD6:MW:2 section for a script I made that combines many other scripts.

I a reply saying that my virus scans were out of the zip and not in it, so I posted more(in the zip this time). A few minutes later my thread had been deleted by @Horror. I can't PM to ask why, so I found this secetion and wrote this post. What external link did I have? I did have a embed youtube video, for a script this is pretty essential.

So, can someone help me to under stand why it was taken down?

-dmratcliffe

Edit: Before posting I also read the rules, and followed them best I could, they aren't very descriptive...

Edit2: Found the thread link GM's can read it I be****** http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...ml#post8217174
Oh whoopse. Forgot to take outta my code... Hold on...

It shold have been taken out. The reason why it was there was i built of an ftp file sender.

Before I post it again is it ok to have this code in it? It connects to the web for the MOTD, just viewed on my drop box.

Dim wc As New Net.WebClient
text_ = wc.DownloadString("https://dl.*******usercontent.com/u/16898470/Motd_Rapid.txt")

Or shall I take it out?
As I noticed its in the codes above.

Sorry for the troubles I tend to screw around in my programs allot... I'm learning VB and when I find out a new thing I throw it into a program thats the reason there is that unused code.
Until you reply i am taking out all web realted stuff from my program and reposting it
Quote Originally Posted by dmratcliffe View Post
Until you reply i am taking out all web realted stuff from my program and reposting it
You should of READ THE RULES before you first posted so you wouldn't of been in this mess.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


You should of READ THE RULES before you first posted so you wouldn't of been in this mess.
I just kinda forgot it was there cause it was disabled and pushed to the bottom of my code :P. Its all gone now though.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?