ExclamationHelpXigncode3 detection warning

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Xigncode3 detection warning
Hi dudes, so I need your help:

-Some time ago I could use ANY .exe/.dll/injector programs for AVA.exe without XC third party program detection... Now, I got detected EVERY hack and I don't know why!

-Can anyone help me with this problem?

-My XC3 folder cannot be updated maybe;

-My xSherlock (or the other name that I don't remember yet) doesn't appear in my services too.


Thanks!

@PPCINJ ; @Riddick ; @ccman32 ; @wGRWGHWGRERGrgergergrg
clean up your memory
Quote Originally Posted by castro_miguel View Post
-Can anyone help me with this problem?
If you provide more information.


Quote Originally Posted by castro_miguel View Post
-My XC3 folder cannot be updated maybe;
YOu need to delte some files in order to make an cleanup ("xm, tray, logfile, xxd")


Quote Originally Posted by castro_miguel View Post
-My xSherlock (or the other name that I don't remember yet) doesn't appear in my services too.
Did you use process hacker 2?
Quote Originally Posted by PPCINJ View Post
If you provide more information.



YOu need to delte some files in order to make an cleanup ("xm, tray, logfile, xxd")



Did you use process hacker 2?

So.. I used Process Hacker 2 to hide the service.

I deleted my XC files to get new ones (didn't work)
I always clear my AVA logs + XC logs (didn't work)

any ideas ?

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wGRWGHWGRERGrgergergrg View Post
need more information to help but 1 thing that will help 90% is uninstatall ava run ccleaner run the registry part off ccleaner reboot ur computer and install ava new
I appreciate your idea and I agree with you that it will work but I was trying to do it easier than reinstall :/
I think I will do that.

I don't hack at all so I don't really need this but ye, I just like to test in secondary accounts and that way help the noobs hackers :P

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tryhardd View Post
clean up your memory
How to do it ? :P I am a bit noob, just understand some things.
Quote Originally Posted by castro_miguel View Post
-My xSherlock (or the other name that I don't remember yet) doesn't appear in my services too.
It's called xhunter1 and you find it in the registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\servic es\xhunter1
but it re installs itself after every AVA start.
need more information to help but 1 thing that will help 90% is uninstatall ava run ccleaner run the registry part off ccleaner reboot ur computer and install ava new
There was once an situation, there I had to format my Harddisk to get it running ... Even installing AVA on another windows on another partition wasn't successful ...
I am still with this problem. :/ any ideas ?
Yeah, reinstall your Windows (with formatting your drive). I had to do it, too.
You may just use a detected .exe/.dll/Injector ?
Quote Originally Posted by PandaBanda View Post
You may just use a detected .exe/.dll/Injector ?
I had this problem too, but I even didn't used hacks that time, lol.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?