Well im bored...request anything! (Wallpapers, website backgrounds, logo's (Maybe), signatures, shop templates and shit...idk anything lol
I'm looking for some gfx done. Add me on Skype: Rockasaur123
Some awesome wallpaper !? (1920x1080)
Could you please photoshop the name out of this picture? I really like the art and want to set it as my wallpaper!
Id like a signature! anything cute! with my name in it . If you have time of course
can you make a cool logo if you have time
add me on skype: johnmark317
ist this thread still active?
Could you make me a Youtube banner?
The main stuff would need to be 2560 x 423 and the whole canvas should be 2560 1440
It would need to match the attached image
Also what I'd love is just a thing that says QuasiYolo/QuasiGaming/Quasi
maybe a shatter style like the collide image below.
Also my channel is for gaming, mostly league of legends. but soon to be WoW and a random assortment of games
THANKS ahead of time whether you say yes or no!
SIGNATURE ;
Main Text/Name: cloNz
Sub Text/Quote: JW GAMİNG
Size: A large size but not ott
Style: Dark
Theme: Gaming
Colour: Up to the designer
Designer: Anyone who knows what he or she is doing, it should look professional if possible.
Render: Whichever would be the easiest for you to work with.
and I need a logo too.
My Clan name is JW GAMİNG PLEASE MAKE A LOGO TO .Thanks a lot.
No idea if this is still active. Let's find out.
MPGH Avatar
Theme: Marijuana (I've never typed that full word until now)
Surprise me.
*Hopes this is sstill activeeeee*
Originally Posted by Revolvinq
No idea if this is still active. Let's find out.
MPGH Avatar
Theme: Marijuana (I've never typed that full word until now)
Surprise me.
*Hopes this is sstill activeeeee*
Any text Or you just want the back ground to be maryjane?
Just the background.
Or a nice font with "Revovlinq" somewhere in there.
can someone make me a logo instead of a background ?