Minecraft PM Giveaway 6# [NO POST REQ]

Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
Skype:jassiel_1909
Number Between 1-50:42
Why you want it:Because I haven't a credit card and money to pay it
Did you click thanks/rep?:Yes, I'm 200% sure I did it
skype: SirSpart
Number between 1-50: 27
Why I want it: First of all too young to have a paypal account/credit card in my country. Second is that my dad will not buy any games for me or allow me to use his credit card. Third is that minecraft is one really awesome game, if im not premium im bieng unfair to Mojang.
Quote Originally Posted by SirSpart View Post
skype: SirSpart
Number between 1-50: 27
Why I want it: First of all too young to have a paypal account/credit card in my country. Second is that my dad will not buy any games for me or allow me to use his credit card. Third is that minecraft is one really awesome game, if im not premium im bieng unfair to Mojang.
Please answer the last question to qualify
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
Please answer the last question to qualify
Im so sorry, i was just too eager that i'd missed that one:

Did you click thanks/rep?: Yes, i did!
Skype:Super1732
Number Between 1-50:32
Why you want it:Wanting to play with my friends i dont have any games to play yet i am on summer vaction i just want to have fun with some friends and do you want to play with me and my friends to ?
Did you click thanks/rep?f course
Skype: creeper_sssss
Number Between 1-50: 7 (my lucky number:P)
Why you want it: for recording purposes
Did you click thanks/rep?:Ofcourse
Skype: KFC770
Number Between 1-50: 42
Why you want it: To give to one of my friends that do not have one.
Did you click thanks/rep?: yeah!
Skype: capngokuamaan
Number Between 1-50: 49
Why you want it: To gift it to my bro he loves minecraft
Did you click thanks/rep?: No i apparently did not.
Skype:dudistul_2019
Number Between 1-50: 17
Why you want it: Because i love minecraft and i want a premium account since beta...hope i can have a chance
Did you click thanks/rep?: yeah!
Skype: WalkerGr
Number Between 1-50:38 as always
Why you want it: because i need a premium account
Did you click thanks/rep?: yes
Skype: tinman_austinlee
Number Between 1-50: 48
Why you want it: Because you're awesome
Did you click thanks/rep?: yes and yes
Giveaway has ended! Picking Winner now!

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
Skype: ophantastic
Number Between 1-50: 21
Why you want it: So I can give it to my fellow friends.
Did you click thanks/rep?:
Gratz on winning the giveaway!!
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
Giveaway has ended! Picking Winner now!

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------



Gratz on winning the giveaway!!
O: Thanks! I think I accepted your friend request on skype.
Skype: omzahs
Number Between 1-50: 44
Why you want it: Never played Minecraft on PC and just built a new rig
Did you click thanks/rep?: Indeed I did

EDIT- Maaann. 52 minutes late...FML
rngmagstr99
33
Wanna play minecraft with friends but they don't have money to buy it
Yes I did
Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?