LightbulbFor Any Mac Users

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
For Any Mac Users
Hey All Mac users,

I know that there are very few trainers which are actually available for MAC right now...
And there are ways of using the windows trainers on Mac, but it is WAY to time-taking :P

I have finally found a solution
I think that... (not tested)... I have found a way of converting ANY windows .exe file into a mac .app file
Which I am very happy about

I know that Armjld Trainer By AboodElshreef will be released on mac soon... as I am the one publishing it

But, I can also publish other trainers too
Sadly I won't be able to publish Le Bot as a mac file, as JamesR prefers not to have a mac version, which is fine

SO if YOU have any suggestions as to which trainers I should make a mac version of, please give me them!
I will not be publishing any mac trainers without the original creators permission to do so. That's final.

Dark Mystic has already been requested, I don't know how I can contact Mystical... but I will try

Thanks for your suggestions,
Oliboli8769

EDIT: Sorry for all the 's I guess I was excited,
Know what? Idgaf anymore, if you can release Le Bot, dot it.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Know what? Idgaf anymore, if you can release Le Bot, dot it.
REALLY JAMES??
You are awesome!!!! I kind of have to go to school now, but I'll try and get it done later
Oliboli (Legend of Mac Bots), JamesRo (Legend of Window Bots).

U ARE BOTH AWESOME!
Quote Originally Posted by It's Ooze View Post
Oliboli (Legend of Mac Bots), JamesRo (Legend of Window Bots).

U ARE BOTH AWESOME!
Haha I wouldn't call myself the Legend of Mac Bots, but rather the Publisher of Mac Bots
JamesR is still the Legend of Window Bots though
And thanks man
If you can successfully convert Le Bot into .app and keep fairly up to-date on his updates, I will literaly come in to your house, shoot you in the face, and steal your program
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
If you can successfully convert Le Bot into .app and keep fairly up to-date on his updates, I will literaly come in to your house, shoot you in the face, and steal your program
And i will come with him and rape the hole in your face from the bullet.
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
If you can successfully convert Le Bot into .app and keep fairly up to-date on his updates, I will literaly come in to your house, shoot you in the face, and steal your program
Come at me, brah

Haha btw, it wasn't as successful as initially planned, it's quite complicated :P
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
Screw you for getting my hopes up....


I will still be making mac versions of most of the trainers... just I need the creators help to do so :P
I'll send you the file as soon as I have some free time ;-;
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
I'll send you the file as soon as I have some free time ;-;
Ok no problem man
This will be epic
Send it whenever you have time, there is no pressure, I am happy to wait
Oliboli8769 makes it real ! im mac user ! pleaseee le bot especially
I'm gonna grape you, with my graper1337blaster3000 It's the bomb
Darp
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Hey All Mac users,

I know that there are very few trainers which are actually available for MAC right now...
And there are ways of using the windows trainers on Mac, but it is WAY to time-taking :P

I have finally found a solution
I think that... (not tested)... I have found a way of converting ANY windows .exe file into a mac .app file
Which I am very happy about

I know that Armjld Trainer By AboodElshreef will be released on mac soon... as I am the one publishing it

But, I can also publish other trainers too
Sadly I won't be able to publish Le Bot as a mac file, as JamesR prefers not to have a mac version, which is fine

SO if YOU have any suggestions as to which trainers I should make a mac version of, please give me them!
I will not be publishing any mac trainers without the original creators permission to do so. That's final.

Dark Mystic has already been requested, I don't know how I can contact Mystical... but I will try

Thanks for your suggestions,
Oliboli8769

EDIT: Sorry for all the 's I guess I was excited,
You should really do this for Linux.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?