NEI Cheat

Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
you think nei's developer is so stupid to not to check player permission at serverside when giving him creative?
Quote Originally Posted by hackroj View Post
look at the force creative code
i found only modpack.jar, which contains a lot of classes and probably has build in force creative, but there is a lot of code, so if you could give me the name of the class with changes that would be great.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

i found it and i take all my words back) i'm going to look about such way in nei 1.4.7

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

NO FUCKING WAY. still works with 1.4.7!
Quote Originally Posted by Skiftcha View Post
you think nei's developer is so stupid to not to check player permission at serverside when giving him creative?

i found only modpack.jar, which contains a lot of classes and probably has build in force creative, but there is a lot of code, so if you could give me the name of the class with changes that would be great.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

i found it and i take all my words back) i'm going to look about such way in nei 1.4.7

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

NO FUCKING WAY. still works with 1.4.7!
Lol not sure if trolling or ? anyways they do check the perms but thats why you need a bypass i.e like nocheat where you need to bypass it for a hack to work it checks but fails.
Quote Originally Posted by hackroj View Post
Lol not sure if trolling or ? anyways they do check the perms but thats why you need a bypass i.e like nocheat where you need to bypass it for a hack to work it checks but fails.
i'm not trolling. just made toggle creative button for 1.4.7 and it is still not fixed.
Quote Originally Posted by Skiftcha View Post
i'm not trolling. just made toggle creative button for 1.4.7 and it is still not fixed.
Good remember doesnt work on hosted servers or on the ones that have a fix
Yeah, I would suggest Eclipse also.
I'm seriously not asking for a big discussion on how it works or why it won't work.

I know it will work, and anyone that doesn't believe me can leave and not help.

I just need to know how to compile it so that I can add it to my FTB ultimate pack in place of the other NEI and then use it.
Quote Originally Posted by sjustin1996 View Post
I'm seriously not asking for a big discussion on how it works or why it won't work.

I know it will work, and anyone that doesn't believe me can leave and not help.

I just need to know how to compile it so that I can add it to my FTB ultimate pack in place of the other NEI and then use it.
download forge src from Minecraft Forge Downloads, install it. install eclipse. open eclipse folder (from forge folder) as eclipse project. download nei source code and add it to the other sources in eclipse. add codechickencore sources or link .jar file as library (put it in lib forder in forge). add other .jar files that are required to compile the code or just remove the code that requires some external mods. recompile.bat. reobfuscate.bat. take your new files in reobf folder. done.
Quote Originally Posted by Skiftcha View Post
open eclipse folder (from forge folder) as eclipse project.
Not quite getting this part. The rest I can relate to buttons in the interface, but I have the options to open a FILE, or make a NEW project. There is no open project or anything of the sorts that I can find ._.
Quote Originally Posted by sjustin1996 View Post
Not quite getting this part. The rest I can relate to buttons in the interface, but I have the options to open a FILE, or make a NEW project. There is no open project or anything of the sorts that I can find ._.
oh, i said it not very correctly. change workspace and select eclipse folder as workspace folder.
Quote Originally Posted by Skiftcha View Post
oh, i said it not very correctly. change workspace and select eclipse folder as workspace folder.
How do I add the NEI source into the project? I can't find where to add it to the "other sources."

I'm coming to understand that I need to make my workspace inside of "forge/mcp/eclipse"

I'm also coming to understand that my dependencies are located in the "jars" folder and libraries are in "lib" folder.

Does this mean that I should put the NEI source code in the "src" folder? And what part of it, if so?
Quote Originally Posted by sjustin1996 View Post
How do I add the NEI source into the project? I can't find where to add it to the "other sources."

I'm coming to understand that I need to make my workspace inside of "forge/mcp/eclipse"

I'm also coming to understand that my dependencies are located in the "jars" folder and libraries are in "lib" folder.

Does this mean that I should put the NEI source code in the "src" folder? And what part of it, if so?
select forge/mcp/eclipse as your workspace and you'll see al the minecraft and forge sources. just drag nei and codechickencore sources on src folder in eclipse.
So, I'm currently running the client directly from Eclipse, hopefully this works.

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skiftcha View Post
oh, i said it not very correctly. change workspace and select eclipse folder as workspace folder.
Okay, so it said it couldn't find server sources when I ran "recompile.bat" from the MCP folder. Are they necessary or..?

Why's this?

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------



That's my "forge/mcp/src" folder contents.
Quote Originally Posted by sjustin1996 View Post
So, I'm currently running the client directly from Eclipse, hopefully this works.

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------



Okay, so it said it couldn't find server sources when I ran "recompile.bat" from the MCP folder. Are they necessary or..?

Why's this?

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------



That's my "forge/mcp/src" folder contents.
forge puts server sources into client sources, so mcp cannot find server sources, it is ok.
don't touch src forder directly. you must drag sources into src folder in eclipse. and their path should be named according to the sources packages. so you should put codechicken fodler into src folder and packager will be named codechicken.core... codechicken.nei... do all the actions in eclipse. it is easier and you won't need to refresh files in the eclipse after direc updates of src folder.
Quote Originally Posted by Skiftcha View Post
forge puts server sources into client sources, so mcp cannot find server sources, it is ok.
don't touch src forder directly. you must drag sources into src folder in eclipse. and their path should be named according to the sources packages. so you should put codechicken fodler into src folder and packager will be named codechicken.core... codechicken.nei... do all the actions in eclipse. it is easier and you won't need to refresh files in the eclipse after direc updates of src folder.
EDIT: I found that net.minecraft.inventory.SlotArmor doesn't appear to be registering with Eclipse..? And if it is, then Eclipse is giving me fake errors when trying to access it from within codechicken.nei

Reinstalling right now, to see if it fixes anything =/

On a side note, how exactly do I save the files to be used with the "recompile.bat" and "reobfuscate.bat"?

BTW, the first time I recompiled/reobfuscated all it produced was a single class file in the reobf folder.
Quote Originally Posted by sjustin1996 View Post
EDIT: I found that net.minecraft.inventory.SlotArmor doesn't appear to be registering with Eclipse..? And if it is, then Eclipse is giving me fake errors when trying to access it from within codechicken.nei

Reinstalling right now, to see if it fixes anything =/

On a side note, how exactly do I save the files to be used with the "recompile.bat" and "reobfuscate.bat"?
omg, do you know java? look what the given error tells you and correct some code to make it work.
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us