Server Sweep

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
It was released yesterday morning, I know the coder of the hacks...
Don't even get me started with shit bro,

I know because I was F5ing the page almost every other 5 minutes.
Plus I bought it night of release.

So durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Quote Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post
Don't even get me started with shit bro,

I know because I was F5ing the page almost every other 5 minutes.
Plus I bought it night of release.

So durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Lol you bought them at the night of release now thats funny.
To bad I never had to spend a penny to buy them, btw whats your in game name, I bet you will be shocked by who I am.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Lol you bought them at the night of release now thats funny.
To bad I never had to spend a penny to buy them, btw whats your in game name, I bet you will be shocked by who I am.
I don't know how I'll be shocked, seeing as thesinerd isn't my ign.

What's your's?
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
To bad I never had to spend a penny to buy them, btw whats your in game name, I bet you will be shocked by who I am.
Who are you? Some game sage? or gamemaster (i doubt you are devo, kuma or cosmic)
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

Who are you? Some game sage? or gamemaster (i doubt you are devo, kuma or cosmic)
Hell no, I am quite the opposite. I ran around on the servers spamming the website name that I work for.
Piece the info together, I know the coder of the SF2 hacks, I spam the website for which I work for...
its quite obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post
I don't know how I'll be shocked, seeing as thesinerd isn't my ign.

What's your's?
Ill add you if my hacking account isn't banned.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Hell no, I am quite the opposite. I ran around on the servers spamming the website name that I work for.
Piece the info together, I know the coder of the SF2 hacks, I spam the website for which I work for...
its quite obvious.


Ill add you if my hacking account isn't banned.
Yo, I didn't know they have advertisers for their site. u.u
Quote Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post
Yo, I didn't know they have advertisers for their site. u.u
Lol we don't. We just spam their game to get people pissed off and see all who goes to our website.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Lol we don't. We just spam their game to get people pissed off and see all who goes to our website.
Ohh gotcha, if we are from the same site get on the chat box.
Quote Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post
Ohh gotcha, if we are from the same site get on the chat box.
Lol you would spam my name out in the chat box...
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Lol you would spam my name out in the chat box...
Bahaha! that's just way too damn good.

If that really is you.
Quote Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post
Bahaha! that's just way too damn good.

If that really is you.
It is really me, if you don't believe join the TS server.
I don't mind the wipe as long as we keep what we bought & our name.

It's like getting to high rank is hard. Took me three days to get to level 30+
Spamming to get more people on your website? That's pretty sad
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Spamming to get more people on your website? That's pretty sad
Well it pisses people off, I just mostly rage hack the game.
A lot of people ask were to get them in game, seeing how we are the only ones who have it.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Well it pisses people off, I just mostly rage hack the game.
A lot of people ask were to get them in game, seeing how we are the only ones who have it.
Either way, it's sad.
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us