Server Sweep

Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
It is really me, if you don't believe join the TS server.
I can't, I only bought 24 hour. can I still connect threw IP?]

I'll brb gotta get some smokes.
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

Either way, it's sad.
How is it sad? Some one asks for the website and we give it.
Don't know how that makes it sad.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
How is it sad? Some one asks for the website and we give it.
Don't know how that makes it sad.
I'm not saying its sad if someone is asking, only sad if you are spamming it. Why is it sad? because if you actually ran a successful site, you would not need to spam games with your website.
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

I'm not saying its sad if someone is asking, only sad if you are spamming it. Why is it sad? because if you actually ran a successful site, you would not need to spam games with your website.
The site is actually pretty successful, but a lot of people don't even know that a sf2 hack is actually out.

Almost all of our ca hack releases auto spam mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post
Almost all of our ca hack releases auto spam mpgh
True, but you can turn it off. And btw, are you ever going to make that simple no recoil hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

True, but you can turn it off. And btw, are you ever going to make that simple no recoil hack?
Most of them we couldn't, like the weapon spawner. Get hack but everyone knew you were hacking.

I've been looking over the debug for a while now and I can't make heads or tails of anything yet.

It's still a coin toss.

I've been backed up on all of my viper community help requests, atm.
I'm pretty sure the server sweep is tomorrow! (I'm Clastic's alt btw)
Quote Originally Posted by averyiscool View Post
I'm pretty sure the server sweep is tomorrow! (I'm Clastic's alt btw)
Well, that didn't happen.

OT: I'd expect at least another week of CBT.
Quote Originally Posted by averyiscool View Post
I'm pretty sure the server sweep is tomorrow! (I'm Clastic's alt btw)
Lmao, congrats on you're post ban

Quote Originally Posted by 7ropics View Post
Well, that didn't happen.

OT: I'd expect at least another week of CBT.
Could be a week or a month, it's unclear as of now.
Well Open Beta started yesterday. I got my old name back
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Well Open Beta started yesterday. I got my old name back
Oh shit really?

will there be a sweep after open?
Quote Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post
will there be a sweep after open?
No, don't think so. They didn't add that much stuff though, just some new maps and guns.
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

No, don't think so. They didn't add that much stuff though, just some new maps and guns.
New guns? you don't say
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us