Working CSS Hacks. 100% VAC2 PROOF.

Posts 46–60 of 111 · Page 4 of 8
I know, I'm ingame, playing and i press Del or Insert... It won't work.
BTW: I play NON-STEAM!
Quote Originally Posted by (G)rapefruit View Post
I know, I'm ingame, playing and i press Del or Insert... It won't work.
BTW: I play NON-STEAM!
You do it in the wrong order.

Step 1. Open uniFly.exe
Step 2. Run CSS
Step 3. Alt-tab back to uniFly and press Inject hacks
Step 4. Alt-tab back to CSS and join a server

Enjoy...
Did you get it to work that way?
Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm, it works two ways then.
Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
Did you get it to work that way?
Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm, it works two ways then.
It will not work.I tried both steps and nothing.I join and then the game crashes.
Idk, it works for some ppl, i have gotten pms about how well it works.
also, before you go to a real game, i suggest you go play a game with a bunch of bots to configure your settings.
Lol i may download c.s. just to see if these work.

P.s. i am stalking you now 0.0
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNOOOOOOEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
For all of you who can't get this hack to work is probably because you are using Non-Steam. I don't think there is hacks for CS:S Non-Steam. =/
When i get my comp back in working order, i will post a pic tut, but until then, try to get them to work.
Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
the reason the hacks are being detected are b/c of the ones that show up in the screen shots of you playing.
If all you ever used was the no recoil/no sread, the hacks would be fine. VAC hasnt updated since '06, and these hacks are '07... i think. the reason i got banned was because i used the model wallhack, nd it showed up in one of my screen shots.
No thats the last time the game updated. VAC updates a lot I got banned for using hacks from 07 and 08 I never got kicked out of the room and I never got reported or took pics.
I only got banned from a few servers, then i got a perma ban from all VAC servers.
Anyway, thats why i said i think...
On some servers i could play forever and not be kicked or banned. And they were VAC secure.
This does not work, I press INS and DEL but nothing happens, I press F12 but nothing happens, but when I quit CSS the MPGH.exe is still on desktop.
mpgh.exe... what?
I dont think you followed the directions.
Srry for dbl post!!
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS!
Somthing is messed up with the link, and the inject.cfg file is messed up.
Wait for me to post an update...
Posts 46–60 of 111 · Page 4 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?