ok, you have to disable your AV when using this. It has a couple trojans in it, and your AV may not like it. I posted a thread about this....
Working CSS Hacks. 100% VAC2 PROOF.
This hack is the best that I ever tested. Well done over there, n1kko! Keep going.
Thank you, im glad to know that some one got it working.
HM::
MY CS.S ALWAYS CRASH IF I START CS_.S AND THEN PRESS INJECT
MY CS.S ALWAYS CRASH IF I START CS_.S AND THEN PRESS INJECT
disable your resident shield....
yeah, if you have AVG, disable the resident sheild.
..now i maybe a choob to MPGH Forums but i have been playing CS:S and such for a long time..(im saying this because im sure it will be someones 1st response) but what n1kko said here is only true if your vac status is in good standing other wise they lock the cd key so that cant be done to make a new account and just hack on again. So remember you get VAC'd you have to buy it again...which brings up the...slightly off-topic discusion of on the T.O.S or one of those things for Steam/Valve..them stateing that they reserve the right to ban you for no reason....also bringing up the possibility of emense corruption at steam/valve...(sorry for off-topic i had to bring it up xD)
true, but with a keygen... the possabilities are endless.
and yes, i did find one that worked. and no, you cant make more than one steam acc with the same cd, i was wrong about how i said it.
and yes, i did find one that worked. and no, you cant make more than one steam acc with the same cd, i was wrong about how i said it.
Lawl, when I open unify.exe (or something), CS:S, and do ALT+TAB... The injector has dissapeared. xD
And when I close all windows it just shows up again. O_o
And when I close all windows it just shows up again. O_o
works great
Trying again now.
ok, i found an updated version, it fixes some problems with the aimbot.
EDIT: oh FUCK, srry for bumb, plz dunt ban!!
EDIT: oh FUCK, srry for bumb, plz dunt ban!!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksMPGH Public CSS Hook 01-07-08 100% VAC2 Proof
537 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksDo anyone have a working css hack? 4 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksCS/CSS Hacks here (VAC2 Detected)KA 2 General Game HackingCS 1.6 VAC2 proof hacks AND cheat death hacksBR 28 WarRock Korea Hacks100% working korean hackBA 10
