AngryHelpEpicPB help

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
hmmmmm idk... i think they are just having network problems..
Quote Originally Posted by hammer8232 View Post
I just downloaded EpicPB today. Everytime i try to buy a weapon i get an error. Failed to purchase item due to network problem. I tried restarting game and downloading but nothing happens? Untitled_zpsf5834c92.jpg Photo by Clayton_Hamernick | Photobucket
Oh does it happen to you?
i dont play epic pb much... sorry XD
Quote Originally Posted by hammer8232 View Post
Oh does it happen to you?
Quote Originally Posted by hammer8232 View Post
I just downloaded EpicPB today. Everytime i try to buy a weapon i get an error. Failed to purchase item due to network problem. I tried restarting game and downloading but nothing happens? Untitled_zpsf5834c92.jpg Photo by Clayton_Hamernick | Photobucketⓘ
Restart your modem router and reinstall the game
after you do that it should work
Quote Originally Posted by Karla857 View Post
Restart your modem router and reinstall the game
It's nothing wrong with your internet, it's mostly an error in-game. Well I was editing files, I encountered this error, just restart your game and it should work perfectly. :]
that should do it. worked for me. i dont really play anymore since teh servers are based in brasil, i get quite a bit of lagg with south american hosters.
Quote Originally Posted by RussianGoD View Post
It's nothing wrong with your internet, it's mostly an error in-game. Well I was editing files, I encountered this error, just restart your game and it should work perfectly. :]
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us