[Help...]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Help...]
I just need to know if this is a hardware ban... When i load warrock i don't get past the first warrock loader screen. It just shows methe cancel button.. Not really sure if this is a hw ban.. I know how to get rid of it, but i tried and it didn't work... Any suggestions?
nop dont worry man...i know what hw bans like...u can login the game but after 30sec or a bit more a msg will come up sayin u have hw ban...bet its just one of those thousands of login problems
Quote Originally Posted by ndk721 View Post
I just need to know if this is a hardware ban... When i load warrock i don't get past the first warrock loader screen. It just shows methe cancel button.. Not really sure if this is a hw ban.. I know how to get rid of it, but i tried and it didn't work... Any suggestions?
I've got the same pissing problem mate.
me too
Ohh lol..Thank God i'm not the only one...Well I hope this error gets fixed by today.. I want to hack again because of one of my accounts being banned.. The more the ban, they more i hack..
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?