WTBBlack Ops 2 Code needed...

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Black Ops 2 Code needed...
Whats up guys...Been looking for a BO2 code but last time all I got was new MPGH members with not many posts saying I have to go first and they dont have time to wait for middleman, lol...So I am still looking for someone with a legit valid code...preferably a trusted seller!

Add me on Skype if you have one and we can talk price and what not... skype - omzahs

Also, ill just add...
- I will need to be linked to your MPGH account to prove who you are.
- You will go first or we can wait for a OMM if you are a newer member to MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by oMzahS View Post
Whats up guys...Been looking for a BO2 code but last time all I got was new MPGH members with not many posts saying I have to go first and they dont have time to wait for middleman, lol...So I am still looking for someone with a legit valid code...preferably a trusted seller!

Add me on Skype if you have one and we can talk price and what not... skype - omzahs

Also, ill just add...
- I will need to be linked to your MPGH account to prove who you are.
- You will go first or we can wait for a OMM if you are a newer member to MPGH.
@oMzahS Added.
Quote Originally Posted by oMzahS View Post
Whats up guys...Been looking for a BO2 code but last time all I got was new MPGH members with not many posts saying I have to go first and they dont have time to wait for middleman, lol...So I am still looking for someone with a legit valid code...preferably a trusted seller!

Add me on Skype if you have one and we can talk price and what not... skype - omzahs

Also, ill just add...
- I will need to be linked to your MPGH account to prove who you are.
- You will go first or we can wait for a OMM if you are a newer member to MPGH.
pm me on skype if You are interested in key. skype: timecards.game
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?