Credit Hacking

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Credit Hacking
Now, I understand that people can hack credits, now I did some messing around in cheat engine and found an address linked to credits, so I tried freezing the address then changing it, this caused the credits to constantly go back and forth between 6k and 200K, so I'm kinda at a stump here, anyone with any knowledge with this hack, I'd like to know if I'm heading in the right direction.
Quote Originally Posted by sheely69 View Post
Now, I understand that people can hack credits, now I did some messing around in cheat engine and found an address linked to credits, so I tried freezing the address then changing it, this caused the credits to constantly go back and forth between 6k and 200K, so I'm kinda at a stump here, anyone with any knowledge with this hack, I'd like to know if I'm heading in the right direction.
I messed around with credits hacking a bit and I don't think that's the right way to go about it. I tried that as well. I think the right direction would be modifying the credits given at the end of a mission.
Quote Originally Posted by Pendo View Post
I messed around with credits hacking a bit and I don't think that's the right way to go about it. I tried that as well. I think the right direction would be modifying the credits given at the end of a mission.
The problem with that is finding the right address, and that seems a real pain to find at the end of a mission.
Quote Originally Posted by sheely69 View Post
The problem with that is finding the right address, and that seems a real pain to find at the end of a mission.
Agreed. It's a hassle but I think that's how others have done it. I could be wrong, though. Anyway, if you need time at the end of the mission to find the address I suggest setting speed hack to 0 and activating it when the credits are being awarded.
Quote Originally Posted by Pendo View Post
Agreed. It's a hassle but I think that's how others have done it. I could be wrong, though. Anyway, if you need time at the end of the mission to find the address I suggest setting speed hack to 0 and activating it when the credits are being awarded.
Right, so I did what you said and found that address too, but it acted the exact same as before, just kept reverting the credits :/

EDIT: I wonder if this works for XP, 1 sec lemme give it a go.

EDIT2: Nope cant find that address
Quote Originally Posted by sheely69 View Post
Right, so I did what you said and found that address too, but it acted the exact same as before, just kept reverting the credits :/

EDIT: I wonder if this works for XP, 1 sec lemme give it a go.

EDIT2: Nope cant find that address
What is the address? I'll see what I can do.

Edit: If I can get the address for the end-of-mission credits I can probably get a working Credits hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Pendo View Post
What is the address? I'll see what I can do.
I don't know if it changes every time, but I got these two:
300b16ebc88d14659e162a908ffba9e6.png1 KB · 4 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by sheely69 View Post
I don't know if it changes every time, but I got these two:
I'll test something real quick and get back to you.
Quote Originally Posted by Pendo View Post
I'll test something real quick and get back to you.
I got those in-game btw
Quote Originally Posted by sheely69 View Post
I got those in-game btw
Wait, those are credits you obtained in game? Not the end-of-game credits?
Quote Originally Posted by Pendo View Post
Wait, those are credits you obtained in game? Not the end-of-game credits?
you know at the end of a mission, where you get into the pod, and that screen comes up with XP and credits, I got them on that screen.
For credit hacks, I can see two possilbities. The first is the thing you two are talking about right now, which is trying to find the value for the end of mission reward and modify that. The other way would be changing around loot containers and make them drop more credits per bundle (which I think is the way the last credit hack worked?). Problem with the second method is obviously finding the drop ID and then find the ID's to modify it to whatever we want.

Wasn't there someone that was working on releasing a hack which he wanted to sell which included this as well?

Also, how are you people going about finding the end of credit value? Just keep searching for a changed value every time you complete a mission? That can take days to find that way..
how did you manage to find the address mate?
Pendo, can't you do it by packet editing?
Quote Originally Posted by Nono View Post
how did you manage to find the address mate?
Pendo, can't you do it by packet editing?
Packet editing would be more complicated than simply finding a method through Cheat Engine. I'm hoping to find a way using Cheat Engine before even attempting it with packet editing.
Quote Originally Posted by Pendo View Post
Packet editing would be more complicated than simply finding a method through Cheat Engine. I'm hoping to find a way using Cheat Engine before even attempting it with packet editing.
Still though, what's your method so far for searching for the value?
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us