The Last of Us [EU PSN STORE] Digital download code! | $35.00 USD | PayPal Goods
Hey Guys! so i have a "The Last of Us" digital download code for the PSN store. Be reminded that this only works on the European Store. But if your a US guy you can easily make a EU account and download it.
$35.00 because its new, Triple AAA Game. Like twenty 10/10's from all game websites. So good price. I also accept money as "Goods and Services" via Paypal so that you are unable to get scammed, you also get a screenshare on my part and get to watch me receive the money and send the key via skype.
Add me today! REMEMBER! I only have 1 key! Save $60.00 in store and buy it online from me today! Plus be 10x safe and give me the risk of having a lawsuit from scamming!
Skype - obastoba
$35.00 because its new, Triple AAA Game. Like twenty 10/10's from all game websites. So good price. I also accept money as "Goods and Services" via Paypal so that you are unable to get scammed, you also get a screenshare on my part and get to watch me receive the money and send the key via skype.
Add me today! REMEMBER! I only have 1 key! Save $60.00 in store and buy it online from me today! Plus be 10x safe and give me the risk of having a lawsuit from scamming!
Skype - obastoba


