New mod joining CA section

Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
New mod joining CA section
I hope you all know Liz. She is the moderator of the warrock section. While talking, we both came up with the idea to share our sections. As you know, I need help tremendously with this section due to the lack of staff. This will not affect the minion positions but im just giving you guys a heads up.

Show her the same respect that you have shown me or your banned. Shes awesome and really cares about this forum and wants the best for this section. Im warning you though. Shes not as nice as I am. Don't fuck with her or you might find yourself banned.

Things you shouldn't do:

1.)Hit on her(Shes soon to be married)
2.)Disrespect her
3.)Disrespect her
4.)Disrespect her
5.)Disrespect her


-Obama
i like liz
Welcome to the CA section Liz
Whoot! More mods = more approvals DD
Yays Liz she seems nice. Hope this speeds up approvals.
i havent met liz
since i just joined a few months ago
anywaii welcome to CA sction i hope i get to know u more
Nice, i like liz
YO OBAMA IM SORRY ABOUT BEFORE WHEN I HAD A GO AT YOU AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY HEY LIZ AND WELCOME TO THE TEAM I HOPE THAT UR MORE COOLER THAN OBAMA NA JUST JOKING ...YOU ROCK OBAMA!!!....XD
RHDIO[1].jpgattachment deleted · 521 downloads before removal
Welcome to the CA section Liz. This should help with all the spam/flame threads =)
kool
and i already saw one user call her baby
Welcome to the CA section Liz.
Welcome to the CA section.
Welcome Liz! hope you enjoy your time as a mod in the CA section. YOU AND OBAMA ROCK MY SOCKS
I was a good minion D:
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
I was a good minion D:
You are better with the GFX Team? =)

(Hiroshima, Okinawa )
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us