Need Coder Tribes Ascend Hack Project

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Nightshadess View Post
Hi, i'm searching some coder interested to make an exp hack for this game with packet editing, or via modifying the game files, such as MctsInterface.dll which contain everydata and class of the game, Get::Exp Get::Gold.

Already decrypted packet of the weapons, but this can't be purchase, because this check the server's price too, the only way is to sniff the exp at the end of the mission or per kill.

If interested add me on skype Nightshades.Unknow
or post here.

/!\ Coder Needed /!\
hey man i heard you're verry good at CE hacking i got some questions about it and wanted to ask you if you wanna learn me so we have another hacker too

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sdfsdfsdfaaa View Post
Whitegun, stop being so insecure. Your English is fine, much better than some native speakers on this forum. Also, collaborating with an English speaker is a great opportunity to better your English skills!
ye true most of all people who says sorry for bad english are talking like:

Me want hack
Here's the guy who claims he was going to tell DE_Steve things about Warframe hacking asking for help on hacking Tribes Ascend in the Warframe forums. Really?
Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative View Post
Here's the guy who claims he was going to tell DE_Steve things about Warframe hacking asking for help on hacking Tribes Ascend in the Warframe forums. Really?
Here is the NEWBIE member from MPGH that feels like God. Now hes dissing nightshadess again Really?
Quote Originally Posted by mrBombast View Post
Here is the NEWBIE member from MPGH that feels like God. Now hes dissing nightshadess again Really?
Dont push it, your new too... I didnt post much but I've been on these forums for a few years now......
Quote Originally Posted by andr920 View Post
Dont push it, your new too... I didnt post much but I've been on these forums for a few years now......
mrBombast: Join Date May 2011
Andr920: Join Date Jul 2011

What are you talking about, and no i am a advanced member as you see above my picture, and i said NEWBIE forum member cause thats what stands wbove hes and above your picture...
I'm glad you feel that way, but a thread in the wrong forum is still a thread in the wrong forum. Also, I don't think you completely understand what "dissing" is.
Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative View Post
I'm glad you feel that way, but a thread in the wrong forum is still a thread in the wrong forum. Also, I don't think you completely understand what "dissing" is.
*ignoring*
Congratulations on failing to ignore by acknowledging the post in the first place =)
good for you bro, I dont post much. Dont really give a fuck about my status on the forums. Your actions define who you are, not the tag on top of your pic.

+ the guy joined at same time as you..



Clapping to you too.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo...88uuo1_400.gif
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us