Which Melee is Better?

PollWhich Melee is The Best?
48 votes
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Which Melee is Better?
Which one is the best xD
Kriss FTW !!!!
Quote Originally Posted by jiangcool9 View Post
Which one is the best xD
I Would Better Get Out Knife From The Vote Poll Cause It Sucks As Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hux View Post
Kriss FTW !!!!
Slasher Noop
Quote Originally Posted by DreamWatcher View Post


I Would Better Get Out Knife From The Vote Poll Cause It Sucks As Hell


Slasher Noop

MUHAHAHA.
Jk, the only melee on my main right now is kukri royal =P
Quote Originally Posted by DreamWatcher View Post


I Would Better Get Out Knife From The Vote Poll Cause It Sucks As Hell



Slasher Noop
Knife is op, wanna 1v1 also xD
Because the Kukri was not listed, I would vote for the Shovel for its wide range and long spade.
Quote Originally Posted by xdzheyixd View Post
Because the Kukri was not listed, I would vote for the Shovel for its wide range and long spade.
Sorry, i forgot all about kukri. Dont now how to edit polls x.x
Quote Originally Posted by jiangcool9 View Post


Sorry, i forgot all about kukri. Dont now how to edit polls x.x
Hahaha Ok Tomorow Cause Here Is 1:00 AM


---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hux View Post

MUHAHAHA.
Jk, the only melee on my main right now is kukri royal =P
Enjoy It I Like Shovel Xmas
I would Go For The Shovel.
The Range On That thing is Fucking Awesome.
Kukari is the best melee
No Baton?

Knife is the Best because It needs Skills but the others like Axe / Kriss / Wrench just slash and no need Skills And Katana is Shitty Melee...
Kris obv, so far it's winning with my vote.
shovel it better and kris but it for noobs .
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?