Killerld Small Hack -Work After Update-

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Killerld Small Hack -Work After Update-
Hack work after July 31
===== FEATURE =====
Jump (Ctrl)
Speed (Numpad9 / ON -- Delete / OFF)
Gold Premium
No Spread
No Bound
** As you can see No NFD, my AddressLogger didn't get it :P **
==== Virus Scan ====
1. Virustotal. MD5: d7d75aaa871cdfa691e2a04147689820 Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.Downloader.L W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado
2.Virustotal. MD5: 0d0a6c34db36170c6fce535229aaa4ad
===== Problem =====
I got Injector problem with my other Hacks, I don't know if it will come again.
==== Download =====
2 Download ==> 2 different Injector
First : Naeron Injector
Second : Other One
=================
Killerld Small Hack.rarattachment deleted · 32 downloads before removal
Killerld Small Hack 2.rarattachment deleted · 24 downloads before removal
awesome *hopes they work*

does it just say gold prem or does it actually work?
well i think others can see prem but you cant buy px or member weapons
approved hopefully this time it works
lol the first hack says failed to inject other hack doest work no prem no speed

also no superjump


~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Edit dont double post...
i have a lil problem iam on a laptop and on most laptops there is no "number pad" therefor there is no num 09 ..and there is also no "num-lock" key ..

just wanting to kno if there is any way to turn it on/off (speed)
theweedking hacks dont work anyways
I actually don't why this INJECTOR FAILED I hate this ! I don't know what I did wrong, For me all work I can play and all is good

Someone can send me his Hack Code please I'll compare ! Thanks
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?