Killerld NoMenu Hack -Work After Update-

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Killerld NoMenu Hack -Work After Update-
READ ALL THE POST CAREFULLYSo, to some request Here it is !! And thanks to We11gnton sorry for error The guy post Addy ! We need to say thanks to him !! Now a Complete hack Enough to hack with fun. And I think we solved the Inject Failed.
If failed Download this .net Framework 3.5 SP1 full package at :

Download details: .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 (full package)

===== Features =====
Jump (Ctrl)
NFD
Speed (Numpad9 On / Delete Off)
Gold Premium
NoSpread
NoBound
NoRecoil
GlassWall (Numpad1 On / Numpad 2 Off)
NoFog (Numpad3 On / Numpad 2 Off)
AutoMedic (Numpad7 On / Numpad 8 Off)
** AutoMedic need after you get all your like because it will be Detected
Stamina
Slot5
Gravity (Not Tested) Numpad4
Trying to get antikick work :x I think need a bypass
===== Virus Scan =====
1. Virustotal. MD5: 07c76b9b444a9b34e743862fc003b8d9 Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.Downloader.L W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado
2. Virustotal. MD5: 88e9c85bfc6146496245ad21f859f94f Backdoor.Trojan Trojan.Spy.90112.104 Gen:Trojan.Heur.fm0@fbezGmei
===== Download Description =====
The first Attachment is Naeron Injector Only
The Second is 2 Injector If the first one don't work, try the second if it don't work, Rename the third but don't forget to rename the second. (Two Injector with the same name can't be in the same folder)
Killerld NoMenu Hack.rarattachment deleted · 347 downloads before removal
Killerld NoMenu Hack 2.rarattachment deleted · 353 downloads before removal
Post screen shots please.

May not be able to approve this.
It advertises another site inside

You will have to wait for liz.
Framework?
When this gets approved, do we need that framework thingy?
If so, why?...((Sorry im i am annoying, Learning here ))
im not approving this AGAIN lol oh what the hell, wont work anyway.
This work in a laptop???

NoMenu 1 or 2 are the same hack??

TY
no it does not, why would they approve it? -_-....
killerd i get the failed to inject with ur hacks only, its not the injector o.O
No recoil dsoent work but the rest is fine
Does it get approved ? Sorry my problem with my injector but zhaoyun333 try my hack and it work, If don't work download .net Framework 3.5 SP1 full package, Its not advertisement its a Microsoft website and I think they dont do hack for any FPS :P

Liz can you try it please and send me your comment
it has been approved for a while now.
So I think I'm annoying with all my problem of Injector Failed So, I... I... I will stop to... Stop to... (Really hard to say) stop to release my hack on MPGH Community (People are shocked, don't understand why !!) Yeah you heard it. its not a joke, I really don't find the error for me all work good. for some people work and other don't work. I think its my .dll or your computer or you don't know how to inject a .dll ... but 4 Hacks and always Inject Failed sorry ! If you want my hack I will do a Web Page and release there if mod accept, I will advertise you when I release something =D. But MPGH Rock at all !! On my Page a link to MPGH will be there !! Thanks for your cooperation MPGH and Liz good work chief !
im sad, i thought you were good =(
Please think of the laptop users
Yo killer it works perfectly but can u add scope please :/
killer dont beat urself up because the hack wont work with certain users. there are very few nomenu hacks that work for everybody. making one of those takes weeks. what u, me, zhao, and IPAWN developed was good for limited people because everyone has unique features.

and for those who play on laptops like i do, if enough people ask, I will try to release a version on killerld hack with hotkeys that are laptop friendly
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?