Heaven or hell

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Heaven or hell
Heaven or Hell
Oh I wonder where I will go!
Under the surface if I must get doomed to,
I would regret with all my might,
As my choice was not right.
To the skies if I must be blessed to,
I would celebrate my jubile with my Lord,
And find my self never bored.
However, is there even heaven or hell?
As I doubt, I fell
I fell into a long sleep

Oh JOY as I will finally find out
response:

the ground
that's right the ground
gewdbye
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
response:

the ground
that's right the ground
gewdbye
i LOL'd




Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to a lake of fire and fry
See em again 'til the fourth of July
Lol..
Thats pretty cool..
Keep writing ^-^
WTF Kanna .
Very nice, keep it up Dorado ^^
I'd like the world better with a god :P
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us