Watched most all, you got any action/romance,magic/romance,supernatural/romance,demon/romance anime? With pretty girls please.
I agree Kingdom 2 and 1 were both good hope he becomes a general soon! Tenjou Tenge was alright a delinquent becoming a martial artist, Trigun bleh not really good same thing as Toarau no Index. Soul eater was mehh it was okay. and so forth. Need better graphics oh most of the anime you listed.
---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------
It would take too long I watched over about 400 animes.
---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------
Creating one and it will be only 1/6 of it cause I can't remember all of them.
I agree Kingdom 2 and 1 were both good hope he becomes a general soon! Tenjou Tenge was alright a delinquent becoming a martial artist, Trigun bleh not really good same thing as Toarau no Index. Soul eater was mehh it was okay. and so forth. Need better graphics oh most of the anime you listed.
---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------
It would take too long I watched over about 400 animes.
---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------
Creating one and it will be only 1/6 of it cause I can't remember all of them.
