Recommendations

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Recommendations
I need more recommendations.

Genres: Magic,Romance,Hentai,Sports,Action, and SuperPower/SuperNatural.

Also please give me a link/short bio, and also I would like an anime with pretty girls.

Edit: Please don't recommend popular anime such as Code geass,Naruto,Bleach,Hunter X Hunter, those shit. I probably seen over like 200 animes lmao.

Decent quality too.
Search up Golden Boy. It's only like 6 episodes, but it's about this perverted guy that goes on adventures to learn new stuff. I found it hilarious. There's fan service/hentai or whatever you want to call it.
Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
Watched it all lol.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Suisei no gargantia, Oreimo 2, Date a live, Love Life, Daphne of the brilliant blue, Bari Bari Densetsu (its an OVA, actually) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Watched all except Bari Bari and Daphne

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Search up Golden Boy. It's only like 6 episodes, but it's about this perverted guy that goes on adventures to learn new stuff. I found it hilarious. There's fan service/hentai or whatever you want to call it.
I'm not really into comedy stuff. You got any action/magic/romance/mecha any of those with good quality
Suisei no gargantia, Oreimo 2, Date a live, Love Life, Daphne of the brilliant blue, Bari Bari Densetsu (its an OVA, actually) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Any more bump?
Do you have a "My anime list" list so we know what you have seen?
Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
Do you have a "My anime list" list so we know what you have seen?
This ^, this would help a lot. If you don't have one I suggest you make one.


Here's an example of mine: DJay16's Anime List - MyAnimeList.netⓘ
Steins;Gate, Bakemonogatari/nisemonogatari/nekomonogatari/kizumonogatari/katanagatari/monogatari, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Redline, Kara no Kyoukai, Fate/zero, Ruro-Ken(not that shitty remake), Evangelion Rebuild, Hunter X Hunter,


blah blah blah, you won't watch any of this.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Steins;Gate, Bakemonogatari/nisemonogatari/nekomonogatari/kizumonogatari/katanagatari/monogatari, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Redline, Kara no Kyoukai, Fate/zero, Ruro-Ken(not that shitty remake), Evangelion Rebuild, Hunter X Hunter,


blah blah blah, you won't watch any of this.
LOL. I probably will.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


This ^, this would help a lot. If you don't have one I suggest you make one.


Here's an example of mine: DJay16's Anime List - MyAnimeList.netⓘ
I don't and I don't want one sorry lol. I probably watched over 200 animes, and I wouldn't remember them all.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
Do you have a "My anime list" list so we know what you have seen?
No I do not.
BUMP! Any more please?
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?