Recommendations

Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
A certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun

Fate Zero

Durarara


Baccano

I have a lot more to recommend, but they're all SoL and since you didn't name SoL as one of you favored genres I'm not going to even bother.
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
A certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun

Fate Zero

Durarara

Baccano

Name them please! I watched all the animes you recommended except Baccano.
I have a lot more to recommend, but they're all SoL and since you didn't name SoL as one of you favored genres I'm not going to even bother.

Name them please! I watched all the animes you recommended except Baccano.
I'm rewatching Soul Eater, it's a pretty good anime.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
I'm rewatching Soul Eater, it's a pretty good anime.
IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Oh.. and any more suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Oh.. and any more suggestions?
I like it. It has some really funny moments.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


I like it. It has some really funny moments.
Do you have any suggestions other then that?
Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
Do you have any suggestions other then that?
Hm, some of my favorite animes are:
Hajime No Ippo
Hitman Reborn
Soul Eater
Sword Art Online
Hunter X Hunter
Full Metal Alchemist
some others. those are the ones I got from the top of my head.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


Hm, some of my favorite animes are:
Hajime No Ippo
Hitman Reborn
Soul Eater
Sword Art Online
Hunter X Hunter
Full Metal Alchemist
some others. those are the ones I got from the top of my head.
I don't like Hajime No Ippo, but besides that I watched everything you just listed. Any more lol?
Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
I don't like Hajime No Ippo, but besides that I watched everything you just listed. Any more lol?
I'll get back to you later. I need to remember some of them.
Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
I need more recommendations.

Genres: Magic,Romance,Hentai,Sports,Action, and SuperPower/SuperNatural.

Also please give me a link/short bio, and also I would like an anime with pretty girls.

Edit: Please don't recommend popular anime such as Code geass,Naruto,Bleach,Hunter X Hunter, those shit. I probably seen over like 200 animes lmao.

Decent quality too.


there is date a live, DAL or SAO swords art online, kanokon (ecchi)
Quote Originally Posted by zeus773 View Post
there is date a live, DAL or SAO swords art online, kanokon (ecchi)
Watched it....

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


I'll get back to you later. I need to remember some of them.
Make it fast please.
Bump any more suggestions.
Bump... any more?
Bump.... More suggestions please
Bump any more suggestions lol?
Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?