really need help with this - please!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
really need help with this - please!
] lua_openscript_cl ahack.lua
Running script ahack.lua...
Couldn't include file 'ahack.lua' (File not found) (<nowhere>)

why is this happening? i have searched for hours

I use both of these locations

Normally when you're installing a hack you will need to place your .lua files in this directory.
.\Steam\steamapps\[username]\garrysmod\garrysmod\lua

If you have a garrysmod_old folder located under your username folder (in \Steam\steamapps\[username]\), you should be using this directory, or in any other instance where the game for some reason doesn't seem to find your files.
.\steam\steamapps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\lua

is this because me not running bypasser with admin rights?
Is the file named ahack.lua or ahack.lua.txt ?
It is named ahack.lua and is not a txt file.
Either you put it in the wrong folder or it's not really a luafile.
This is every location I have the hack saved in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\l ua
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\[secret]\garrysmod\garrysmod\lua
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\[secret]\garrysmod\lua

and this is not the only lua file i have had problems with, even since the steam pipe update i never have any luck with this anymore
I've never had any issues with it since steam-pipe.
Quite honestly, mine has not even changed to common yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
I've never had any issues with it since steam-pipe.
Quite honestly, mine has not even changed to common yet.
Mine neither :P

And again, the error is that it probably isn't really a lua file.
Quick question, Are you running a bypasser? Sometimes I forget to run abyss and that happens to me. *Edit* And yes you need to run a bypasser I suggest abyss
Press: WINDOWSKEY+R
run (type in): cmd (and then hit enter)
Window will popup, type in:
Code:
dir "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\lua"
or
Code:
dir "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\YOURUSERNAME\garrysmod\garrysmod\lua"
(replace YOURUSERNAME with your username in the example above)

Now check to see if you see your .lua file in there and that it is not named yourfile.lua.txt or something else
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?