Programming small projects [question]

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Programming small projects [question]
What are small projects that I can create in order to enhance my knowledge of c++? I got to the point when I can create OOP and constructor, but since I am learning most of the stuffs by myself, I can't think any basic/complex program to apply and enhance my skills.

So far the only program I accomplish was bank account, where user is able to withdraw, deposit and check account balance which involves with conditions, arithmetic and loops. However I want to go beyond :P, since we're greedy for knowledge.
Create a program that will compare two source files and creates a patch file containing the differences.

A program that takes a source file and a patch file and creates the patched second file.

Create a program that will multiply two mathematical matrices and print the product. Create error checking to make sure the two matrices are able to be multiplied.

Create a small algabraic calculator that will solve a given equation for the variables.
Alright, that's something I should look over the summer, thanks a lot.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us