how to find pointer PresentEngine
how to find pointer PresentEngine
Pattern Scan:
Code:
DWORD PresentEngine = FindPattern(0x400000, 0xFFFFFF,(PBYTE)"\x8B\x51\x00\x6A\x00\x6A\x00\x6A\x00\x50\xFF\xD2\xB8\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\xC7\x05\x00\x00\x00\x00","xx?x?x?x?xxxx????x????xx????");
how to scan find pattern
Im not quite sure where this is going or what is being asked for as fallowing the comments makes me confused but I will post this hoping it will be of some use to someone.
Then you should know what to do from there. 
Credits go to: @D0M1n1c
/edit Holy shit I thought i was in the combat arms section... I just failed. Im not sure if this will still work here but its worth a shot i guess!
Code:
bool bCompare(const BYTE* pData, const BYTE* bMask, const char* szMask)
{
for(;*szMask;++szMask,++pData,++bMask)
if(*szMask=='x' && *pData!=*bMask)
return 0;
return (*szMask) == NULL;
}
DWORD FindPattern(DWORD dwAddress,DWORD dwLen,BYTE *bMask,char * szMask)
{
for(DWORD i=0; i<dwLen; i++)
if (bCompare((BYTE*)(dwAddress+i),bMask,szMask))
return (DWORD)(dwAddress+i);
return 0;
}

Credits go to: @D0M1n1c
/edit Holy shit I thought i was in the combat arms section... I just failed. Im not sure if this will still work here but its worth a shot i guess!
BeginScene = vTable[41];
EndScene = vTable[42];
DrawIndexPrim = vTable[82];
PresentEngine = vTable[17];
EndScene = vTable[42];
DrawIndexPrim = vTable[82];
PresentEngine = vTable[17];
and offstes for engines in crossfire.exe:
Code:
BeginScene = vTable[41] || 41 = 0x29 = 0x29 * 0x4 = 0xA4; EndScene = vTable[42] || 42 = 0x2A = 0x2A * 0x4 = 0xA8; DrawIndexPrim = vTable[82] || 82 = 0x52 = 0x52 * 0x4 = 0x148; PresentEngine = vTable[17] || 17 = 0x11 = 0x11 * 0x4 = 0x44;
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Crysis 2 HelpHow to find Pointers in Crysis 2?SA 3 Combat Arms HelpHow To Find Pointers For Addresses In Cheat Engine 5.5
3 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) HelpHow to find pointer ?MR 1 Mission Against Terror Help(Help) How to find pointer address in ak online by scanPO 9 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeHow to find Pointer BasicPlayerInfo @Giniyat110
8

