NEW 8.6 ~* Idle Bot *~

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
NEW 8.6 ~* Idle Bot *~
Made this last night, since MBot no longer works with 8.6 update.

Not sure if anyone is interested but decided I would put it here.

Same basic principles. It just needs a bit of self tweaking to work on your own computers.

First, download autoit. A simple google search should get you it.

Attached is a guide to setup along with a proggy I just took. Enjoy ^_^



FYI:
The default timings for the script can be changed (SLeep XXXXX) they are all in milliseconds 1sec = 1000.

The current loop is set for 8 minutes (SLeep 480000)

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...fbee/analysis/

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...8a23582e5b966a
Idle_mpgh.net.rar273 B · 378 downloads Scanning…
sAk9Uv2.png29 KB · 320 downloads Untitled.png30 KB · 208 downloads NCQQlMh.png19 KB · 124 downloads
Thanks!
Please Approval
Post 2 online virus scan links.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Post 2 online virus scan links.
Edited in my original post, I don't know how to post direct link to the virus scan... so i posted another picture
Quote Originally Posted by obg8 View Post
Edited in my original post, I don't know how to post direct link to the virus scan... so i posted another picture
Copy the link at the top when you scanned it...the address bar.
How do i post the links, it says I'm not allowed

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Copy the link at the top when you scanned it...the address bar.
I get a forum error saying I'm not allowed to post links.. to few posts?

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

I'm guessing I need 15 or 20 posts to posts links (stupid)...

It's just a text, can someone else run a virus scan and post it here for me?
othor please aprove me tnx i cannot download the link it say please aprove. . .
Quote Originally Posted by otogno101010 View Post
othor please aprove me tnx i cannot download the link it say please aprove. . .
I can't do anything until they approve it... I can't post links to the virus scans, hopefully someone else can dl/run scans and post results here for me
Quote Originally Posted by obg8 View Post
I can't do anything until they approve it... I can't post links to the virus scans, hopefully someone else can dl/run scans and post results here for me
Done! File approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


Done! File approved.
Thanks.

Lmk what people think/questions
IF THE SCRIPT IS HAVING TROUBLE CLOSING THE MATCH DETAIL [X] REPLACE THE 1 AT THE END OF THE FIRST X,Y COORDINATES WITH A 2.

ENJOY!
Confirming it works.. thx and good job

Any specific way you should use this? Won't they catch people going afk for like 20 games straight?
Quote Originally Posted by Killborn556 View Post
Confirming it works.. thx and good job

Any specific way you should use this? Won't they catch people going afk for like 20 games straight?
You're welcome

I have honestly been using it non-stop since I released it. Their "detection" system MUST be entirely based on player reports.

That being said I would be careful about idling non-stop in tier 10 games as I would say those players care much more about the game/more likely to notice an afker and report them than in other tiers. I have been going strong in my tier 7/8 tanks though.

Arty botting will always be safest though (if you're really interested) much less chance of noticing an arty afk than one of your heavies, etc..

But I'm telling you I have probably done 1000+ games in the past week and I know people have complained about me being afk and no bans.
Quote Originally Posted by obg8 View Post
You're welcome

I have honestly been using it non-stop since I released it. Their "detection" system MUST be entirely based on player reports.

That being said I would be careful about idling non-stop in tier 10 games as I would say those players care much more about the game/more likely to notice an afker and report them than in other tiers. I have been going strong in my tier 7/8 tanks though.

Arty botting will always be safest though (if you're really interested) much less chance of noticing an arty afk than one of your heavies, etc..

But I'm telling you I have probably done 1000+ games in the past week and I know people have complained about me being afk and no bans.
I left it on for about 9 hours and seems fine. Oh and you should make sure to tell people to turn on auto-repair.




Btw, how hard would it be to add a command to say fire the gun or move the tank a few yards? I set the timer to 4 minutes so that it will fire the gun at least once in almost every game because of the clicking, so that it would look like you are at least doing something.

For example:


Sleep(70000) (After the second mouse click)
Mouse Click/Key for W or S for a second or two (To make your tank fire and move a few yards.)
Quote Originally Posted by Killborn556 View Post
I left it on for about 9 hours and seems fine. Oh and you should make sure to tell people to turn on auto-repair.




Btw, how hard would it be to add a command to say fire the gun or move the tank a few yards? I set the timer to 4 minutes so that it will fire the gun at least once in almost every game because of the clicking, so that it would look like you are at least doing something.

For example:


Sleep(70000) (After the second mouse click)
Mouse Click/Key for W or S for a second or two (To make your tank fire and move a few yards.)
Yes you could.. You would just have to add in the maximize/minimize command. If you can't figure it out I can copy/paste it here after work today.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?