Anyone else crashing when enabling speedhack?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone else crashing when enabling speedhack?
I know there was a hotfix recently, and since then I can't enable the speedhack unless I want my game to crash. Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

Edit: Picture of the error I get when the game freezes after enabling SpeedHack

You will have to use the 32-bit version of the cheat-engine. It will be one of the three cheat-engines in the main directory.
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried using the 32bit version of cheat engine, and got the same problem. As soon as I tick the Apply button, the game freezes and then crashes.

Any other possible fixes?
Here is a picture of the error I am having when I enable SpeedHack. It doesn't matter if it is before or after I log into the game.


Like I said earlier, yesterday it was working fine. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the hotfix that I got today.

I am currently using Cheat Engine 6.3
After update to 6.3 I still have problem. I get same error as you

If it matter, I also got this error before today hotfix. But when I switch CE exe (64 bit to 32 bit), it worked. Now even switch does not help
Quote Originally Posted by Horacia View Post
After update to 6.3 I still have problem. I get same error as you

If it matter, I also got this error before today hotfix. But when I switch CE exe (64 bit to 32 bit), it worked. Now even switch does not help
The game is 32bit?
Quote Originally Posted by baothai123 View Post
The game is 32bit?
Yes... speedhack worked fine before hotfix, and now something change
Quote Originally Posted by baothai123 View Post
The game is 32bit?
Yes, the game is running in 32bit mode. I can still use every other hack EXCEPT for the Speedhack. As soon as I hit the Apply button, the game freezes, and error message pops up, and then the game crashes.

Are you not having this problem?
Yes, I also tried both versions, and neither worked. Hopefully someone will know a fix for this. In the meantime, at least the other hacks still work.
Any help? Very annoying. Would like to use
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us