[REQUEST] File change WH

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] File change WH
There is a worked wallhack posted but i follow hes steps and still it fails for some reason.

so i ask can someone upload the BRI_SMG.tweak or whatever it calls and the GER_sniperrifle.tweak, thats edited to the wallhack?

Ty.
Here you go, just download this file, both files are in (GER_SniperRifle.tweak & BRI_SMG.tweak)
British SMG & German SniperRifle.rarattachment deleted · 26 downloads before removal
where was the wallhack posted?!? can someone gimme a download link please?
I Thanked u for it
the WH might not be working anymore
Its still working.
about the 2 files u give, i triedingame but they didnt work. can you maybe repost it and workin?
Okay, I'm sure I gave the correct files, did you place them in the right .zip file?
Anyways here is the file (place in Weapons_server.zip which is located here:

[BF Heroes folder]\mods\bfheroes\Objects\Weapons_server.izp
British SMG & German Sniper.rarattachment deleted · 9 downloads before removal
ahh now it works ty mate.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us