LightbulbFarming LT Using Exalted Legion Champion and High Legion Champion Quest Bot

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Farming LT Using Exalted Legion Champion and High Legion Champion Quest Bot
Features :
1. Legion Token Using Exalted Legion Champion Quest Bot
2. Legion Token Using High Legion Champion Quest Bot

Screenshot :


Steps :

1. Extract the files in a folder
2. Open any trainer that can load dmbot files
3. Open Bot Manager
4. Load the file(s)
5. Don't forget to customize your skill in Skill class on options (Default Skill On this Bot is Using Necromancer Class)
6. Click Enable in Bot Manager

Virus Scan :

1. Legion Token Using Exalted Legion Champion Quest Bot

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...15a2112ac10df0
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1372490518/


2. Legion Token Using High Legion Champion Quest Bot

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1372490438/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...5988de413a1b27

@Hero @Nico Plz Approve it

Thankyou,

Exalted Legion Champion Quest Bot_Final_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar593 B · 399 downloads Scanning…
High Legion Champion Quest Bot_Final_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar584 B · 633 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by Bogy30 View Post
Features :
1. Legion Token Using Exalted Legion Champion Quest Bot
2. Legion Token Using High Legion Champion Quest Bot


Steps :

1. Extract the files in a folder
2. Open any trainer that can load dmbot files
3. Open Bot Manager
4. Load the file(s)
5. Don't forget to customize your skill in Skill class on options (Default Skill On this Bot is Using Necromancer Class)
6. Click Enable in Bot Manager

Virus Scan :

1. Legion Token Using Exalted Legion Champion Quest Bot
Exalted Legion Champion Quest Bot_Final.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/440d630eca354cbe80376ac8d68666d5d683e70c1e7815bf2f f9311a9151efaf/analysis/1372485402/


2. Legion Token Using High Legion Champion Quest Bot
High Legion Champion Quest Bot_Final.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1372485515/
@Hero @Nico Plz Approve it

Thankyou,

Why are your files so big. Not compressing things right?
Also, Did you get the memo on battleundera?
I think size is not important :v
what's the memo u'r mean ?
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
Why are your files so big. Not compressing things right?
Also, Did you get the memo on battleundera?
Quote Originally Posted by Bogy30 View Post
I think size is not important :v
what's the memo u'r mean ?
The drop rate is higher on the battleundera undead giants. I got 4 every run on version 5 of my bot.
yes I'm set it in battleundera for undead head
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
The drop rate is higher on the battleundera undead giants. I got 4 every run on version 5 of my bot.
Quote Originally Posted by Bogy30 View Post
yes I'm set it in battleundera for undead head
Good. Very Good. Lets hope the quest doesnt change again eh?
I think isn't, but I don't know if a someone find somthing wrong
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
Good. Very Good. Lets hope the quest doesnt change again eh?
Quote Originally Posted by Bogy30 View Post
I think isn't, but I don't know if a someone find somthing wrong
Or if this is really just a sick twisted game AE is playing to deprive me of sleep to work on the bot.
I don't care it :v
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
Or if this is really just a sick twisted game AE is playing to deprive me of sleep to work on the bot.
Quote Originally Posted by Bogy30 View Post
I don't care it :v
What exactly is i dont care it
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
What exactly is i dont care it
Quote Originally Posted by Bogy30 View Post
You wanna go fool?

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bogy30 View Post
And your thumbnail doesnt even show that your really using a bot.
Whatever . just a sceenshot currently working on a Exalted Legion token & High Legion Token quest with Le Bot
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
You wanna go fool?

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------



And your thumbnail doesnt even show that your really using a bot.
Approved.

You can't just tell people to go Google something that leads to your site or whatever. That's indirectly advertising... I removed the text files.
uhm dude when i teleported to battleunderb i got stucked in the middle needs a little tweakin
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?