SmileWarframe Basic Hack v 1.03 Fixed After Hotfix Use

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Warframe Basic Hack v 1.03 Fixed After Hotfix Use
Hey,
Want not get Banned???
while using Basic Hack by whitegun???
1) Rename The Basic hack v1.03fixed like: Monkey or ....
2) Open Warframe untick enable 64 bit mode
3) Open Renamed Basic Hack
4) Start A Mission
5) Activate The Hack
6) HAVE FUN!!!

Sry For my BAD English
IMPORTANT:Be Sure you Are on SOLO MODE!!!
Resource hack: Works
2-3 hit: Works
Ammo hack : Works
Stamina hack: Works
EXP hack:Works
Credit hack: Works
All meele mobs: not tested
Artifact god mode: not working
Energy hack: not working
this fixes the resource hack? not all hacks were getting everyone banned, just resource.
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
this fixes the resource hack? not all hacks were getting everyone banned, just resource.
Sorry But Resource Hack is now working on the Hotfix update
Resource hack working normal
I tested
Quote Originally Posted by Raines01 View Post
Resource hack working normal
I tested
Really?
I never saw that before
Sry bad English
Quote Originally Posted by Raines01 View Post
Resource hack working normal
I tested
you're right but I think it is very risky

I've tested it and this is the result

Infinite Ammo: Works
Infinite Stamina: Works
2-3 Hit kill: Works
Exp hack: Works
Credit Hack: Works
Ressource Hack: Works

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3301/rtjr7i4h_jpg.htm

Im not banned
gayframe test.jpg200 KB · 90 downloads
I don't think this is the reason why you guys aren't banned. I tried it out and I got banned without ticking any boxes. Would DE really do the CE mistake twice?
Quote Originally Posted by LePosh View Post
I don't think this is the reason why you guys aren't banned. I tried it out and I got banned without ticking any boxes. Would DE really do the CE mistake twice?
Were you doing it on online mode or solo? I've made a test account to try stuff out, gave it a cool name though so I don't want to lose it ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Pete3571 View Post
Were you doing it on online mode or solo? I've made a test account to try stuff out, gave it a cool name though so I don't want to lose it ;D
I didn't even enter any game. I just logged in for a few secs and logged out to test if I would get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by LePosh View Post
I didn't even enter any game. I just logged in for a few secs and logged out to test if I would get banned.
Did you have any accounts ban before this? I think DE IP ban now
Thats why i might have not been banned, i always rename hacks to things like Mumble or other normal windows processes.
Dude thanks +1 thanks +1 rep, also what is afg?
Quote Originally Posted by LovesHealer View Post
Dude thanks +1 thanks +1 rep, also what is afg?
Just only rename The Hack
cheat,cheat,cheat,cheat then Developers check you ip ban you forever and done . You come in the forum and start cry
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?