Warframe Basic Hack v 1.03 Fixed After Hotfix Use
So does the Resource hack still work as well?
You sure about the ip ban? I've used the basic hack twice (don't want to cheat on my main cuz I like the game lol), I'm happy to test stuff out on the temp account as long as it doesn't affect the main one :P
And ageofmyth, I used the resource one and it worked, the others didn't work so well though :P
And ageofmyth, I used the resource one and it worked, the others didn't work so well though :P
what is LEER?
Rename hack. then
open hack with hex editor, scroll to bottom, you'll find a handful of entries called W.a.r.f.r.a.m.e._.T.r.a.i.n.e.r and stuff like that, highlight it (don't type cause it'll probably overwrite and not insert, breaking the hack)
rightclick and do "fill bytes with 00" removes all warframe info from trainer.
Next, download "autoit3" or w/e (Google), run Script editor from start menu; use this
Last part doesn't seem permanent, and title isn't in file itself (hex), so it is probably named by one of the .dll's?
---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------
I created alt account, put alot of credits on it.... its not banned, my main isn't banned, =/ i went to delete alt account, no delete option, just "reset option, 1x use" gives back all purchased/starting platinum and resets everything to being like first time login/new account. Sigh, I don't use alt account period, just messed w/ credits/exp/resource.
Rename hack. then
open hack with hex editor, scroll to bottom, you'll find a handful of entries called W.a.r.f.r.a.m.e._.T.r.a.i.n.e.r and stuff like that, highlight it (don't type cause it'll probably overwrite and not insert, breaking the hack)
rightclick and do "fill bytes with 00" removes all warframe info from trainer.
Next, download "autoit3" or w/e (Google), run Script editor from start menu; use this
Code:
AutoItSetOption("TrayMenuMode", 3)
TraySetClick(8)
$exititem = TrayCreateItem("Quit")
$oldTitle = "Warframe basic hack v1.03fixed"
$myTitle = "PUT THE NAME YOU WANT THE FILE TO BE CALLED HERE"
While 1
$msg = TrayGetMsg()
Select
Case $msg = 0
If WinExists($oldTitle) Then
WinSetTitle($oldTitle,"",$myTitle)
EndIf
Case $msg = $exititem
Exit
EndSelect
WEnd
---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------
I created alt account, put alot of credits on it.... its not banned, my main isn't banned, =/ i went to delete alt account, no delete option, just "reset option, 1x use" gives back all purchased/starting platinum and resets everything to being like first time login/new account. Sigh, I don't use alt account period, just messed w/ credits/exp/resource.
Works for me.
Who can help me? I am Russian and have bad English , well, Where i must save hack and his dll? how I must open it? I have 2 bans because Don`t know how use
---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------
Who have skype? gera7073 my skype, help me please
---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------
Who have skype? gera7073 my skype, help me please
This thread is closed for replies.

I use hack after hotfix and no ban