DetectedSimple WallHack V1

Posts 76–90 of 145 · Page 6 of 10
Win xp 32 bit doesn't work for me :S
Quote Originally Posted by riocastro View Post
Win xp 32 bit doesn't work for me :S
do you have all the requirements? The hack works
Windows 8 - 32BIT, don't work.

What is the requirements?
Dem0n pls make more hacks.
One of the best WHS ever
2 Days undetected already!

Propz !
Quote Originally Posted by coorbay View Post
Dem0n pls make more hacks.
One of the best WHS ever
2 Days undetected already!

Propz !
When the hack get detected i will make more and maybe will add No Recoil
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

When the hack get detected i will make more and maybe will add No Recoil
But do it fast ! <3
Quote Originally Posted by coorbay View Post
But do it fast ! <3
Don't worry fast or slow but Next time I'm not sure I will make Wall or no maybe No Recoil only.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

Don't worry fast or slow but Next time I'm not sure I will make Wall or no maybe No Recoil only.
Better Wall then no Recoil
Detected....
Still working with me
Work on Win7 32BiT but got heavy fps-laggs.. why?
that hack its patched i use it 3 times 3 days and today just don´t work. Can you give more hacks like ( wall hack, one hit zombie kill, auto aim to head ) just that hacks will be perfect ;D
Today is the 6 day that I use this hack and work win8 64 bit
i Suggest you to create a new hack with wall and norecoil and if it is possible 1 hit zombi
Posts 76–90 of 145 · Page 6 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?