DetectedSimple WallHack V1

Posts 91–105 of 145 · Page 7 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by mispas View Post
Detected....
Your Injector detected.
Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Rosa View Post
that hack its patched i use it 3 times 3 days and today just don´t work. Can you give more hacks like ( wall hack, one hit zombie kill, auto aim to head ) just that hacks will be perfect ;D
Still working...
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

Your Injector detected.

Still working...
Hey why i got heavy fps-laggs?
Quote Originally Posted by SkitiDamone View Post
Not working for me on windows xp
Most of hacks don't working on windows XP any ways thanks for the Result ^^
Quote Originally Posted by SkitiDamone View Post
Can u try make it work on XP??
Well, my wall hack source code doesn't work any more.
How do you run this?
can i get a tutorial?
Quote Originally Posted by runjmc52 View Post
can i get a tutorial?
Search in the Tutorials Section you will find 999999 Tutorial about how to use the hack.
My cousin has one w8 64bit and it works perfectly

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Not working in windows vista 32bit. unfortunatly
Demon, I have used your injector and it works well, thanks! I have a question, does it matter what injector you use?
I try in EU and no work why ? I have win 7 x32 bits ...
What injector you use ?
Write instruction pls
Quote Originally Posted by MiloxD View Post
I try in EU and no work why ? I have win 7 x32 bits ...
What injector you use ?
Write instruction pls
32bit and 64bit have different address pointer and if TS used static address pointer it will not working in 32 bits
Posts 91–105 of 145 · Page 7 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us