Rate my Avatar

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Rate my Avatar
Topic... Just finished it...

Here's the original stock:
All you did is add text? 3/10
Compare with orginal stock b4 you talk shit?

ty.
Quote Originally Posted by Xyphos View Post
Compare with orginal stock b4 you talk shit?

ty.
I did, I'm sorry I don't see a diffrence besides...text
One is tanner? one is bigger? one has text? that's all I can see :@ I don't see much of a difference
tell me what the difference is?
*sigh* Here let me put them next together..
If you still dont see ANY difference.. not even color-wise *hint* I suggest you to buy glasses.

Whatever.... you're too blind to see differences.
Color wise.. I mean come on, the orginal the girl is white as shit, mine has some colour in it.. wich looks WAY better, the hair is re-brushed to look better and adjusted the eye colours to be more clearly.. Anyone with some photoshop experience could tell the same.
Quote Originally Posted by Xyphos View Post
Color wise.. I mean come on, the orginal the girl is white as shit, mine has some colour in it.. wich looks WAY better, the hair is re-brushed to look better and adjusted the eye colours to be more clearly.. Anyone with some photoshop experience could tell the same.
isn't that was I said?I just sumed it up.
The avatar one, looks a lil' blurry.
I guess so

Oh well
either way sexy haha thats all the matters
Only a shitty effect and ugly-shaped text? 1/10
rofl like you can do better, dont come here to flame my shit fag.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us