Muhfreedoms' key shop, for all your freedom needs.
Hello dear people of MPGH!
A few weeks ago I learned the art of acquiring Arma 2 II:CO keys, and so I started with spreading and hosting etc etc.
Today I am proud to say that my database has grown to over 100 keys, and most of them will be sold here, cheap, to thank you for the help you've given me.
And so the prices will be:
One key: $1.50
Three keys: $3.50
Seven keys: $7.00
Ten keys: $9.00
As to contact, I would prefer you to add my Skype, swiftkit25
Warrenty: If bad luck should strike you, either in the form of a banned key or a key in use, I will give you 72 hours to contact me, and then you will be given a replacement either in form or a refund or a new key, depending on stock and your wishes.
[WILL NOT SELL TO BARRACK OBAMA]
Cheers, your friend, Muhfreedom.
A few weeks ago I learned the art of acquiring Arma 2 II:CO keys, and so I started with spreading and hosting etc etc.
Today I am proud to say that my database has grown to over 100 keys, and most of them will be sold here, cheap, to thank you for the help you've given me.
And so the prices will be:
One key: $1.50
Three keys: $3.50
Seven keys: $7.00
Ten keys: $9.00
As to contact, I would prefer you to add my Skype, swiftkit25
Warrenty: If bad luck should strike you, either in the form of a banned key or a key in use, I will give you 72 hours to contact me, and then you will be given a replacement either in form or a refund or a new key, depending on stock and your wishes.
[WILL NOT SELL TO BARRACK OBAMA]
Cheers, your friend, Muhfreedom.


