TalkingTY to Dave

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
TY to Dave
Thank you dave for that coment "get aids and die bitch"
i think u got your old and new hacks mixed up in the settings files
i know this cause your new hacks have the speed hack and weapon hack in them on the setting files
also cause the dates are wrong when it shows up on the game in the left hand corner...
REALLY
all us noob wannba hackers nned for this game is a wallhack--seing people through the walls and knowing were the are is all that is truely needed
so I WILL die when you when you make the wallhack
Ban this newb!Grow up!Dave is king like MPGH!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by solidadam View Post
Thank you dave for that coment "get aids and die bitch"
i think u got your old and new hacks mixed up in the settings files
i know this cause your new hacks have the speed hack and weapon hack in them on the setting files
also cause the dates are wrong when it shows up on the game in the left hand corner...
REALLY
all us noob wannba hackers nned for this game is a wallhack--seing people through the walls and knowing were the are is all that is truely needed
so I WILL die when you when you make the wallhack
Quote Originally Posted by Brumbo View Post
Ban this newb!Grow up!Dave is king like MPGH!!!!!!!!
Stfu and stfu
i know
dave IS great
im just the con side of the site
dave is the pro side of the site
meaning dave does good and i tell him it is bad so he can improve
Quote Originally Posted by solidadam View Post
dave IS great
im just the con side of the site
dave is the pro side of the site
meaning dave does good and i tell him it is bad so he can improve
Sir, build a bridge and jump off it.
Quote Originally Posted by solidadam View Post
dave IS great
im just the con side of the site
dave is the pro side of the site
meaning dave does good and i tell him it is bad so he can improve
I SAID STFU CAWK MUNCHER
cawk mucher?
lol --- ???
cawk muncher???
lol
Quote Originally Posted by solidadam View Post
lol --- ???
cawk muncher???
lol
How are you still talking? you don't have anuf cawk in your mouth? STFU I hope mods close this
yea it means u munch cock
SOLID PLEASE STFU GTFO ROFL LOFL ASASDASDSAD

stop spamming u fcking posted the same thread twice yesterday. im surprised ur still here.
Quote Originally Posted by NoJustice View Post
SOLID PLEASE STFU GTFO ROFL LOFL ASASDASDSAD

stop spamming u fcking posted the same thread twice yesterday. im surprised ur still here.
YEY SPAMDN ERDFSFNMD SJA?FBPDSNK FDSA
Okay now give the noob a break, stop flaming him! flame me instead, I like to be flamed.

And I like to have every thread going on about me! :P
Quote Originally Posted by Xyphos View Post
Okay now give the noob a break, stop flaming him! flame me instead, I like to be flamed.

And I like to have every thread going on about me! :P
You're not hot





(I'm dead)
YOUR ALL GAY UNLESS I RESPECT YOU OR YOUR COOL =)
YOUR CLAN IS GAY B!TCH JOIN P1MP SQUAD NOW!
Get aids and die bitch.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us