D3D WallHack Public

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
@kjbmarr D3D9 Test Environment [ Read here ]
i don't get it.. i want to know how to get this:
"\x8B\xFF\x55\x8B\xEC\x83\xEC\x00\x56\x8B\x75\x00\ xF6\x86\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x57\x8B\xBE\x00\x00\x0 0\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\xF7\x86\x00\x00\x00\ x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x8E\x00\x00\x00\x0 0\xE8"
Quote Originally Posted by kjbmarr View Post
i don't get it.. i want to know how to get this:
"\x8B\xFF\x55\x8B\xEC\x83\xEC\x00\x56\x8B\x75\x00\ xF6\x86\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x57\x8B\xBE\x00\x00\x0 0\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\xF7\x86\x00\x00\x00\ x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x8E\x00\x00\x00\x0 0\xE8"
You need use this for load the D3d9 before. In d3d9 you can search the Adrress Undetecting and make a pattner!
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
You need use this for load the D3d9 before. In d3d9 you can search the Adrress Undetecting and make a pattner!
Hey dude, can you teach me how to make an hack properly. I know a Bit of C++.
Thanks For Sharing .
Is it can work for other fps style like AVA ?
Maybe a stupid question but how'd you get the 0x1C3000?
Tested result:
Windows 8 -->Does not work
Windows 7 -->Working
Windows xp -->Not Tested
@olwayy: Do you have access for Windows 8 ? I'll make one
I Have Access For Windows 8
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
@olwayy: Do you have access for Windows 8 ? I'll make one
Yes i have you can add my skype or send private
Messy like hell, still good job
do you need to do this on c#? or what xD
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
@olwayy: Do you have access for Windows 8 ? I'll make one
Does it also work w/ CrossFire PH sir? Thanks..
Quote Originally Posted by remzkee0903 View Post
Does it also work w/ CrossFire PH sir? Thanks..
it's already detected in ph
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us