Arrow[Help] - D3D Wallhack

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] - D3D Wallhack
Without Asus Wall Hack

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2738/normald.jpg

With Asus Wall Hack

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9178/asusf.jpg

With Normal Wall Hack

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2030/wallhacky.jpg

Code Asus
Code:
m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState( D3DRS_SRCBLEND, 3 );
m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState( D3DRS_DESTBLEND, 4 );
m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState( D3DRS_ALPHABLENDENABLE, true );
Code Normal Wall Hack
Code:
m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);
I forget m_Stride?
Code:
if (m_Stride==64)
If I add m_Stride then WallHack does not work

Whats i make wrong? Please answer.
This is game Kos secret operations.

Sry for my bad english ^.-
maybe the stride is wrong? go away leecher ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
maybe the stride is wrong? go away leecher ;D
is correct

#edit
how can I find a Stride?
Quote Originally Posted by Auxim View Post
is correct

#edit
how can I find a Stride?
I think you need to run a lot, but seriously.... it beats me. I have no idea why they call it that. It's never been explained to me.
thanks to all

maybe my stride is invalid
Quote Originally Posted by Auxim View Post
thanks to all

maybe my stride is invalid
Why are you thanking everybody?
HD told you to gtfo, I said I didn't know, And helger said to go use Google o_O?!
Quote Originally Posted by Auxim View Post
how can I find a Stride?
you need a stride logger to do it your self but working ones are hard 2 find and some what complex you can try searching google or youtube
thank me if i helped
Use google
That stride is wrong, If its for Combat arms it is anyway.
And, this is leeched from UC forums.
Gtfo leecher.
Lol if u have a "working source codez" C+Ped, it shld be no problem for u to make a stridelogger(aka pedometer )
Stride log that shiz nizzle.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us