OutdatedWookie Menu V5

Posts 1–15 of 157 · Page 1 of 11
Wookie Menu V5
Changelog:
-New Gui
-Fixed all the class names for the beta
-added a few scripts
-added lystic/petpet's flyable Swastika cus its funny as hell
-optamized some scripts


Screenshots:





Virus Scans:
WookieMenuV5.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1372922124/


Please Report any bugs and i will fix them for the next update
im also open for any script ideas you may have so just leave a reply with any ideas you come up with and i will see what i can do


WookieMenuV5_mpgh.net.rar21 KB · 8,153 downloads Clean
Looks legit, solid uploader.
niceee again epic upload D
Once It is approved and I download it. How will I be able to put it up on Arma 3? Where do I put the file?
come on approve dis shitz DD

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -_Kratos_- View Post
Once It is approved and I download it. How will I be able to put it up on Arma 3? Where do I put the file?
use his tut for cheat engine its easy to use and its a good one
But when I paste the first thing into cheat engine it dose not pop up
Looks cool xD Thx for uploading

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

Nice menu.. thx again for uploading this
I'cant download for some reason? Who something with ( This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread. )
Who do i fix this problem? Please help
Quote Originally Posted by nichlas2802 View Post
I'cant download for some reason? Who something with ( This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread. )
Who do i fix this problem? Please help
derp ._. you have to wait untill a moderator or idk who this post approves
Quote Originally Posted by woutervg View Post
derp ._. you have to wait untill a moderator or idk who this post approves
we have to wait for a global mod @Hero mabye because @Bernard is on another post ban


---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -_Kratos_- View Post
Once It is approved and I download it. How will I be able to put it up on Arma 3? Where do I put the file?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/507-arma-3...at-engine.html
T0X1C I want to be like you when I grow up. Protips please

Seriously though, thanks for this, you my good sir are a legend
Can i pla with this menu on Wasteland servers and is it undetected ?
Quote Originally Posted by djdomi1100 View Post
Can i pla with this menu on Wasteland servers and is it undetected ?
mostly yea i havent been caught using it recently
I love your menu's, thank you for all the uploads
Posts 1–15 of 157 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us