Helpcrossfire rez code PROBLEM PLS HELP

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
crossfire rez code PROBLEM PLS HELP
Hi,
I Need a help I hav know that how to code hack by olly & loadlib but after all thing we need to search text but i dont know what text i need to enter to code hack PLS ANYONE HELP??? Who can Help me I think a TRUE Game Hacker!!!
the hack doesnt create itself when you search for text..
Quote Originally Posted by TayefBDPro View Post
Hi,
I Need a help I hav know that how to code hack by olly & loadlib but after all thing we need to search text but i dont know what text i need to enter to code hack PLS ANYONE HELP??? Who can Help me I think a TRUE Game Hacker!!!
Those are strings that wrote by the developer . You can obtain offsets and addy by searching for the strings once you have done then write hack in C++ TADA your hack is done

You cant code hack in ollydbg , but you can change opcode from ollydbg . Loadlib is LoadLibrary...
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us