AngryHelpProblem with my post count.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with my post count.
My post count is frozen at 89 posts for some reason, but in my profile's post areas I have a total of 119 posts, 120 counting this one, what's wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post
My post count is frozen at 89 posts for some reason, but in my profile's post areas I have a total of 119 posts, 120 counting this one, what's wrong?
Wait like a few hours as I can see your posts have gone up 2 since than just wait it out. Till than try not to post much because I don't know if i'm right but you might be posting too fast and the forum can't generate it? Or the other posts show might have been deleted.
Quote Originally Posted by khalsakid View Post
Wait like a few hours as I can see your posts have gone up 2 since than just wait it out. Till than try not to post much because I don't know if i'm right but you might be posting too fast and the forum can't generate it? Or the other posts show might have been deleted.
that is not the problem because yesterday i was Member with 120 post, a few minutes after it went down to 89, maybe they are counting it as spam idk


---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

My problem has to do with some threads that where I posted got closed. @Dave84311 problem solved
Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post


that is not the problem because yesterday i was Member with 120 post, a few minutes after it went down to 89, maybe they are counting it as spam idk


---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

My problem has to do with some threads that where I posted got closed. @Dave84311 problem solved
If you had posted rapidly and unwanted stuff they may have deleted it yes, that doesn't seem to be the problem since you just posted and have 91 posts still seems like your posts may be frozen? I suggest you PM david or another staff member to see whats going on.
I had this problem a while ago.

and

It just fixed itself!
It's highly likely that a thread you made or posted in got deleted along with your posts.
that's right, maybe some of you post have been delete.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us