UnhappyCan Someone...

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Can Someone...
Teach me how to make a macro on AutoIT, i already tried @_Anonymous_ Macro Source Code, can someone help me?
I can , but I won't ... make yours.
Then can u help me @Frought ?
I can , but I won't because simply I made mine when I started Autoit.
Keep on studing C++! It need some time but you will be able to make programms like this for sure at the future!!
Quote Originally Posted by ZiM0 View Post
Teach me how to make a macro on AutoIT, i already tried @_Anonymous_ Macro Source Code, can someone help me?
there's a missing code in the wrap code there

check your inbox
Quote Originally Posted by ZiM0 View Post
Teach me how to make a macro on AutoIT, i already tried @_Anonymous_ Macro Source Code, can someone help me?
"currently leanring C++ Problem??"

Well. If you are learning it make it yourself buddy not leach
well c++ is the best to start with.
AutoIT is coming after
Quote Originally Posted by ragengine View Post
well c++ is the best to start with.
AutoIT is coming after
Totally wrong kid. Learn AutoIT and then C# before you learn C++ or you will not fully understand how C++ string works for dll hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


Totally wrong kid. Learn AutoIT and then C# before you learn C++ or you will not fully understand how C++ string works for dll hacks.
First of all im not a kid , then i find c++ more easy than autoit because i experienced VB.NET.
Love.
Quote Originally Posted by ragengine View Post
First of all im not a kid , then i find c++ more easy than autoit because i experienced VB.NET.
Love.
And what?

I was telling you the right way to learn which enables a better understanding in the long run. It's my opinion and I don't see anything wrong with that kid.
Quote Originally Posted by ragengine View Post
well c++ is the best to start with.
AutoIT is coming after
AutoIT is the best to start from.
As long i respect your opinion, respect mine.
I quit.
Simple tap autoit macro :

$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")
While 1
if _ispressed("01", $dll) then
MouseClick("Middle")
Sleep(22) ;delay between clicks
endif
wend

But all autoit programs (macros too) are detected for me.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us