Questionchams ?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
chams ?
anyone have any chams hack working for the BlackShot?
Noooooooob.....
please i need this hack
I suggest you change injector...
Sometimes I don`t get the error and can use it...
Though it`s very unlikely to solve it...
From 10 tries... 1 was successful and I am with it now
Quote Originally Posted by deFskull View Post
I suggest you change injector...
Sometimes I don`t get the error and can use it...
Though it`s very unlikely to solve it...
From 10 tries... 1 was successful and I am with it now
do share with us..
give me the .dll please
yes on this forum there is at least one hack who work,s after 3 aug update
everything still works for me
maybe u can share with us?! ^^
Anyone have the lastest chams or wallhack to share?
mine still works find my thread using the search button type "FZ_HOOK" wthout quotes or just click my name and look at my posts

btw its v1.1 and the hotkey for activation is HOME! Injector used: OMFGZ MultiDll Injector
falzarex i cant still rename the file to dll !!! Check Ur Pm's pls i have send u A meesage
i have chams and wallhack that work,s for 2 month ago till now and work,s super
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us