new guild (hackers only! :D)

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
I just died with a 4/8 Paladin using sky, zseal, abby, and exalted hp. He had over 550 base fame, but just got shotgunned by o2 I would love to join though, I will provide to the guild by donating items to members and provide wc's and tombs. A good guild name would be OryxEaters. Idk lol, but i would love to join the guild im not really in one now, i used to be in melee militia, but I'm in a horrible one right now my noob friend made me join, ill gladly leave it
^^ Lololol I know he does though
lol fetusluvr calls me a hacker even though he does
guild name: SmachSmuch , its funny name ^^
il join guild 6/8 wis and 2/8 trickster and working on pally ign Capboof Guild Name Almond? XD
Guild Name: Underdogs. Do I have to explain?
thanks to all the people who want to join a guild i will pick a name over the weekend and send out some /invites
THE NAME HAS BEEN CHOSEN!!!!!!! I WIN!
the name of my guild is

























Gummy Bears
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?