Bots

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
can you make a Doomwood rep bot i know le bot has one but i feel like it could be alot better and quicker (im trying to get the necromancer class)
Quote Originally Posted by magicsavior View Post
can you make a Doomwood rep bot i know le bot has one but i feel like it could be alot better and quicker (im trying to get the necromancer class)
Just bot over night. That's what I did for a couple of nights and now I have a ranked 10 Necro. Just take you're time.
Quote Originally Posted by magicsavior View Post
can you make a Doomwood rep bot i know le bot has one but i feel like it could be alot better and quicker (im trying to get the necromancer class)
Just bot overnight That is the fastest set of quests.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
everything in which you could get faster rep for each factions, and can you make a bot for dragonblade of nulgath?
Bot will be coming next week

Edit: Just use totems of nulgath, and then use the bludrut brawll bot
Quote Originally Posted by Daezen View Post
Not to be sounding like a total asshole or what but.. Since you've got alot of time in your hands and you're bored, why not go outside of the house or something?.. Or study.
Haha you are so damn right
Legion token and Thnx ...
ِAnd if There's Something for it Please Tell Me ..
can you make bot for getting BLoD ? it took a lots of spirit orb and another material
Quote Originally Posted by Jamaican Kings View Post
can you make bot for getting BLoD ? it took a lots of spirit orb and another material
Everything u need to get BloD is in Le Bots private stach..

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
I've been really bored recently, and I feel like making bots, or autoers. Anyways, I'm at a lost for what to do. I've been searchin to forums and Le Bot, looking for a bot that hasn't been made yet, or that hasn't been modified.

Sooooooooooooooooooo,

1. Request any bot you wish for me to make

2. Request any bot you wish for me to touch up

Thanks for curing my boredom!
also.. i dont think this it possible, but could you somehow make a fishing bot? nothing too complicated.. just accept fish, and fish again xD
Quote Originally Posted by xkingko View Post
Everything u need to get BloD is in Le Bots private stach..

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------



also.. i dont think this it possible, but could you somehow make a fishing bot? nothing too complicated.. just accept fish, and fish again xD
Thanks for explaining, and I'll try it. I'm not the best at packets, but I'll try!

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xkingko View Post
Everything u need to get BloD is in Le Bots private stach..

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------



also.. i dont think this it possible, but could you somehow make a fishing bot? nothing too complicated.. just accept fish, and fish again xD
Edit: There is no bot, but you can either use Automator, or I can make you a packet spammer one, but my alt just got banned by using it so...
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
Thanks for explaining, and I'll try it. I'm not the best at packets, but I'll try!

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------



Edit: There is no bot, but you can either use Automator, or I can make you a packet spammer one, but my alt just got banned by using it so...
lol.. well. thx anyway :/
Quote Originally Posted by xkingko View Post
lol.. well. thx anyway :/
No prob-llama
Can you make a black knight gold farm bot? i need 5.1 million gold and 1 only have 1.2
Quote Originally Posted by axey123 View Post
Can you make a black knight gold farm bot? i need 5.1 million gold and 1 only have 1.2
The max is 2 million. The actually max is like 3.75 million. What are you trying to get? Coin Collector?
Quote Originally Posted by axey123 View Post
Can you make a black knight gold farm bot? i need 5.1 million gold and 1 only have 1.2
Sure! I'll have it up as soon as I can zip it with another
Yea im trying to get that as well as undead titan
Are you a member? I can't load the shop for Coin Collector.
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us