Bots

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
Bump. If anyone wants a bot speak now, as I'm not gonna bump it again
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
Bump. If anyone wants a bot speak now, as I'm not gonna bump it again
Make a bot that does all legion exercises in one load.
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
Make a bot that does all legion exercises in one load.
o.o with those 1% rop rates? lol Helllllllllllll to da no ;P 1% drop rate bots are hard, because it can drop anywhere from the first time, to the 3 thousandth time. It would take awhile to actually complete quests with excess attacks, but I'll put up a download after I try it out.
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
Make a bot that does all legion exercises in one load.
Holy moley Batman. That's like a magical farming of 1% drops! :3
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
Holy moley Batman. That's like a magical farming of 1% drops! :3
I gotta get those 1% quest drops. Just gotta!
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
I gotta get those 1% quest drops. Just gotta!
I don't have the bag space! Personal, I think Dage should drop the rates to 0.001% and then make the items AC.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
I don't have the bag space! Personal, I think Dage should drop the rates to 0.001% and then make the items AC.
Free storage is nice, isnt it?
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
Free storage is nice, isnt it?
Actually, it is quite sexy...
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us