WTB[EAST] B>35k NX

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[EAST] B>35k NX
I'm looking to buy 25k for 125m and 10k for 50m. Although I have no vouches, I will not be going first due to a recent scam.
Scammer Skype ID: the gamer

Add me on Skype to discuss.
Skype: knudshoved
-Derp proved he's a different person.
Ha, I got scammed by "the gamer" too. I only go by "Papa" in Skype. If you can add me on Skype, I can show you proof.

He's been going around.

Apologies, I'm in the process of buying from someone right now.
vouching for papa, transaction went great, he went first definitely using him again.
Quote Originally Posted by biohavox View Post
vouching for papa, transaction went great, he went first definitely using him again.
Thread closed. Trustworthy seller!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?